*blinks* Demon Dark Release!

$3.99


Demon Dark was released yesterday. It's up on Smashwords, Kindle, and available from my eStore now for $3.99.


Distribution to iBooks and Nook will take up to a month once Smashwords approves it, but I honestly can't wait, as I know the main body of my readership are in those two places.

*happy dance*

The cover got a rework as the previous green tint was too cheerful, and this book has a darker tone than the first two ... and I like the blue.

There will be a fourth book called Demon Boy that will take a look at things from the perspective of well, the boys *grins*. You can see the cover for Demon Boy on my website (www.PenelopeFletcher.com/Rae-Wilder).


Smashwords
Kindle US
Kindle UK
My eStore

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Pene!! Wooo, exciting stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5.11.11

    Rae Wilder novels, are so good i could not sleep. I am waiting book 4

    W. Shane Wilson
    author on amazon
    Vampire hero series
    Dragon and Fire series.
    Guardians of Kyl series
    Young bloods series
    Elemental teens saga

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebecca11.11.11

    Can't wait for the third book to come to the iTunes store! I check constantly for your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Keep it up, you are great! Wouldn't change a thing-except add a fourth book...please!;•)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous16.11.11

    I am anxiously waiting for Demon Dark to become available to Nook! I can't wait! I'm surprised Barnes & Noble is one of the last to get this book, as they have so many users.

    ReplyDelete

Ta!